The core authority of Al-Jabreen Contracting Co. “JCC” consists in the realization of major construction projects through the mobilization of the entire capacities and know how. Moreover, JCC is fully aware of the impact of its economic and industrial activities on the living and working environment of the population as a whole.
JCC’s policy aims, therefore at satisfying:
- Its customers by respecting their requirements at the best Price, Term Conditions and High Quality.
- Its satisfaction, by improving the economic performance by installing internal control mechanisms.and internal risk management
- Its employees by working towards their professional and social development, by implementing a safety and environmental policy to prevent and limit accidents and by constantly improving their wellbeing at work.
- The community by respecting and protecting the environment and paying attention to the safety of third parties.
To implement its policy, the JCC management have decided to develop, and implement an Integrated Management System “IMS” reflecting all its concern in terms of quality, safety, environment and economic performances. The IMS applies to all JCC SA activities, for the realization of civil engineering works, building works, industrial and environmental works.
Through this system, the Management commits itself to:
- Comply with the legal and regularity requirements applicable to the contracts it executes.
- Comply with the contractual and technical requirements applicable to the projects it realizes.
- Comply with the requirements of the ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004.
- Organize, beyond these requirements, all JCC processes in compliance with ethics and professional deontology.
- Release the means and resources necessary to the application of its policy
- Define, review and adapt the objectives and targets in relation with its policy
- Develop an ongoing improvement process backed up by internal audits, management reviews and a system of performance indicators
- Enhance awareness among its employees through information and training actions about its policy, its objectives and the resulting targets.
- Make the summary of its policy and its commitments available to the public
In addition, the Management Board Contracting intends to respect these commitments by giving priority to:
- The protection of the individuals by doing everything possible to prevent risks and avoid physical injuries
- The protection of the environments by avoiding possible impacts associated with to the activities. By adhering to the sustainable development principles and by paying attention to safeguarding the natural resources.
- The presentation tools, which prior to any activity, allow to identify potential risks and to develop appropriate prevention measures.
Chief Executive Office